twitter
rss


A conjunction helps us join two short sentences together to make a longer one.
·       Examples :
i) The cat is brown
ii) The cat is fat
So, The cat is brown and the cat is fat.

v      Here is a list of the conjunction:
and, while, since, but, so that,
because, though, if, or

Read the following letter to make you become more understand about conjunction. Focus on the underlined words.

Dear Mr Agard and Ms Nichols,
I like the book you wrote called Caribbean dozen.  I say one of the poems while I am skipping.  I’ve been saying that poem since I was four but now I say the version in your book.  I look at the book everyday so that I can learn the last verse.  Mrs Bradley reads us poems when we have finished our work.  Martin likes the one about the chocolate bars because it is only five words long. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment